Timeshare Cancellation a new profitable business in 2019 and beyond
- 1 You may not want to cancel your Timeshare: Another way to waste time and Money
- 2 How long does it take to cancel a timeshare
- 3 Be aware of Timeshare cancellation scammers:
- 4 I no longer want my Timeshare
- 5 It is also necessary to stipulate that you want to cancel your timeshare contract, and send it via certified mail.” (More info.)
- 6 So, are timeshare cancellation companies a scam?
- 7 How much does it cost to cancel your nightmare? sorry we meant, How much is it to cancel your Timeshare?
When you look out into the Timeshare subject, you may encounter with a lot of topics, like buying, selling or cancelling a Timeshare. This calls to a huge business market nowadays for many reasons, because people is always looking for advisors. Nonetheless there’s a reason why cancelling your timeshare is just another way to waste time and your money.
High Pressure Sales Tactics that tricked you into signing a timeshare contract.
Perhaps the cancelation of a timeshare is the most popular of them, this due to the large amount of people that gets tricked into signing a contract without being totally sure of what does that entails, or the person is way too distracted to notice what they did, we call thathigh pressure sales tactics.
It all began that day when you attended a presentation to some resort.
You may have assisted to a presentation where a timeshare company took advantage of your comfort and offered you free meals, a free tour, or any other free trial to hook you into signing.
If you buy a timeshare remember: you are not buying a property, you are buying the rights to use it once a week (or so). A timeshare salesperson would say anything to you to get you into signing a contract.
Surely many of you asked yourselves how long does it take to cancel a timeshare and the answer, though it can´t be responded with accuracy, the plain truth you deserve to know is that it can take months or even years.
You need to know how difficult and delayed is the process to cancel your timeshare, so it is trying to not get scammed in the process.
You really want to be 100% sure you need to cancel your timeshare instead of selling it or even rent it to someone else, because you may be able to get some profit from it, and of course, that, considering the dangers on cancelling it.
Just keep in mind that there are resale and rent scams too. Either way: you do you. If your priority is to get rid of your timeshare try out as much as you can.
There are some ways to identify Timeshare cancelling scammers trying to make you lose your time and money on them:
- You have to pay attention on the simple details about any company trying to help you, the name of the company for example, always make sure it is a legitimate company you are thrusting on.
Never trust in any company that asks for money upfront.
- Some companies may ask you to pay in advance before getting any work actually done: do not. Always ascertain whoever you are hiring for it.
- “Our lawyers will sue the resort”. You probably don’t want this even if that were true, it’s gonna take way too much of your time and “hard earned money” for that to happen (if that by the chance were even possible).And it’s of course really hard to put that out, that means that it is very likely a scam.
- Always ask for proof that they are capable of getting the job done. Look out for trustworthy people.
Timeshare Cancellation: A new way to drain away your money
If you really want to cancel it, you must keep in mind that there are conditions that must be fulfilled in order for this to be possible. Most of them are within your contract, and you must be sure that you meet the requirements for a cancellation before hiring someone to do it for you.
No one really wants to be scammed. Keep in mind how long it takes to get rid of a timeshare too. Still, it is not impossible to get rid of yours. (Youtube)
The typical amount of days you have to quickly cancel your timeshare once you acquired it lies between 3 to 7 days, being 5 days the most common one. You have the total right to cancel it right away if you regret about signing it, that into legal terms. One option is to write a timeshare cancellation letter:
“The cancellation of the timeshare must be done in writing and send it during the 5 days cancellation period.”
This letter should include the next information:
- The owner’s name, just like it appears in the timeshare contract.
- The owner’s address, phone number and e-mail address.
- The name of the timeshare company from which one you bought the Timeshare.
- The description of your timeshare.
- The date when the purchase was made.
Once the rescission period is over, or it’s a long term timeshare what we are trying to get rid of, things aren’t gonna be that easy. You possibly want to get an advocate at this point.
Not at all, it’s a really big business nowadays due to the amount of people not using their timeshare, that leading into trying to finish with those extra bills.
That being said, as a big business opportunity out there, not every company is trustworthy, or at least not 100% clear at what they are willing to do.
Some examples found are:
- Audit Recovery Systems (October 26, 2009)
- Prepaid Timeshare (February 10, 2008)
- Timeshare Out (July 06, 2007)
- The Owner’s Advocate (March 6, 2008)
- Taking on Timeshare (October 16, 2009)
(You can find the full list with the details and why they are not trustworthy for the jobhere)
As you can see, cancelling a timeshare is more complicated than it seems, takes a lot of time, effort, and a lot of times, money. So, we recommend you to think twice before signing a timeshare contract by yourself. It might sound fun or like a really good deal, but, sometimes is not what you expected, and it can become a really long-term expense for you.
You will or maybe you have desperately searched on Google the answer to this so repeatedly asked question and unfortunately you found nothing clear.
You only stumbled with dozens of sites that by using the therm “how much does it cost to cancel a timeshare” they force you to click on the result shown by Google and again, you fall into the Click Bait trick where the smart Timeshare cancelling companies want you to get hypnotized by their appealing promise to get you rid of the Timeshare, though the cost is never revealed.
Timeshare rental a better choice for your consideration.